Chris Clark and I share a special connection, being Birthday Buddies and all (March 8 in the house!), so it’s only fitting that I should write the official Caps Ladies… Cap’n Chris Clark review. I’m not biased or anything, but this dude is kind of awesome.
- From New England, big Red Sox fan (favorite player: Tim Wakefield)
- Former Team USA Captain
- Tough Ass MoFo
- Yet, incredibly polite and good natured
- English was his favorite subject in school because there are “no wrong answers”
- Alliteration (CCC weeeeee)
- Was in this video, which hands down makes him the Coolest Capitals Captain ever:
- Missed a lot of last season so we didn’t get to see his intangible leadership and lacerated ear in action
- Apparently a magnet for Alex Ovechkin-shot pucks
Mary’s Fellow Pisces Prediction:
- Will score six goals in his birthday game versus the Penguins. Punches Crosby in the face for diving.